Lab Supplies Sales
More detailed information in the coming months.
For immediate questions, contact Ryan O'Grady or Anders Noren.
- D-tubes (standard): for split-core storage of cores up to ~7.6 cm (3 inch) outer diameter: 155 cm long; internal dimensions are 4.5cm (1.75 inch) (h) by 8.3cm (3.25 inch) (w), with a wall thickness of about 1mm (1/16 inch).
- D-tubes (large): for split-core storage of cores up to ~11.4 cm (4.5 inches) outer diameter: 155 cm long; internal dimensions are 6.3 cm (2.5 inch) (h) by 12.2 cm (4.75 inches) (w), with a wall thickness of about 2mm (1/8 inch).
- U-channels: polystyrene channel and cap for collection of continuous 2 cm wide x 2 cm deep sample from split core face. 150 cm length.
- Polycons: hinged lid sample containers for simplified subsample collection and use.
- Pollen Spike: Microspheres have a density and chemical resistance similar to that of fossil pollen. Spheres are easily recognizable as slightly translucent black-brown balls in the pollen slide.