More detailed information in the coming months.
For immediate questions, contact Ryan O'Grady or Anders Noren.
- Polycarbonate tube: for core collection: ~7 cm (2.75 inch) outer diameter, 1.6 mm (1/16 inch) wall thickness, lengths up to 3 m (10 feet).
- ABS/black plastic pipe: secondary liner for cores extruded from Livingstone corers. 5-, 7.6-, or 10.1 cm (2-, 3-, or 4 inch) inner diameter, schedule 40 pipe (~5 mm / 0.2 inch wall thickness), split in half lengthwise, paired.
- Endcaps: slip caps for polycarbonate tube, ABS pipe, and several other tube diameters.
- Zorbitrol: sodium polyacrylate absorbent powder to stabilize water above unconsolidated surface sediment cores.
- Specimen Cups: screw-top sampling containers for sub-sampling.